The Ionion Center for the Arts and Culture is the only Arts and related Sciences Institute on the Greek island of Kefalonia. General Information about the center:
- Fields of activities: Culture, Research , Education
- Program Objectives: The Institution forms a broad and effective program of innovative activities in Arts and related Sciences developed through
- Co-operation with educational institutions, organizations, culture factors, art promotion factors, artists ,researchers and scientists in every art field world wide.
- Promoting research programs in Arts and Sciences
- Creation of clusters for artistic exchange and creative co-operation in Sciences and Arts.
- Organizing of events, art exhibitions, art competitions, art festivals.
- Organizing educational programs, seminars, master classes, art workshops.
- Organizing programs for the information concerning the protection and rescue of the natural and cultural heritage.
For more information, including the center’s relation to I-Node, please visit: http://www.annalindhfoundation.org/members/ionion-center-arts-and-culture-icac#sthash.QdM3cg8a.dpuf